1. NEF College of Higher education is a wing of National Education Foundation Trust (NEF), Guwahati, a registered education Trust registered under Indian Trust Act 1882.
2. Students as well as their guardians / parents are advised to go through the Prospectus carefully before applying for admission.
3. Students are required to pay the fees in time as detailed in the fee schedule enclosed with the Prospectus against Receipts. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. Students seeking transfer on any ground will have to pay the fee for the whole academic session during which he / she desires a transfer, return of all library books before applying for a TC / NOC.
5. The College may sue or be sued in respect of any breach of contract on the part of the student or of the College authority and such proceeding shall be instituted in a Civil Court of Guwahati City only.
6. For all disputes the decision of the Management is final and binding to all.